Monday, December 9, 2013

The end of the sleepover

Today was the end of my sleepover at my bff Rigby's house! Mom and Dad came to pick me up. I had a great time and Grace was nice and told Mom that I was good! Mom wasn't sure about that, but said she would get the scoop from Grace tomorrow at work when I wasn't around. Rigby and I had a lot of fun. Mom said that I should feel bad about using Rigby as my pony and riding around on his back, but playing exhausts me! Also, I feel bad that my muddy tummy tracked dirt everywhere, but I personally don't think it was worth yet another bath!
   When we got home, I immediately collapsed on the floor. I am so tired! Mom gave me dinner and I left some for Mom to package up for Rigby. He likes my salmon wilderness food-it brings out your inner wolf. Anyway, thanks to my bff Rigby, his sister Grace and his Ma and Pa for allowing me to vacation with them! I give the sleepover 5 Bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment