Friday, December 20, 2013

A slight relapse

I'm hoping Santa wasn't watching me today, cause I had a slight relapse of naughtiness. Mom has been making tons of dough today: oatmeal raisin, gingerbread and chedder rosemary (for doggies biscuits!!-FINALLY!) Due to this I am slightly covered in flour, cinnamon and ginger. Plus I snagged a bit of gingerbread dough when it fell off the wooden spoon. That was not my naughtiness though. That started last night.
   Dad took me out for walk. When we came in he sent me upstairs for bedtime. Mom took off my leash but forgot to take my collar off. She didn't realize this until she had closed me in my crate. She didn't want me to jingle all night, so she opened the crate to take my collar off. I patiently let her remove my collar, but as soon as it was off, I ran between her legs, out the door and downstairs. I sat at the bottom of the stairs and barked in triumph. Dad let me hang out with him. Then today, while Mom was letting the dough cool in the fridge she let me out into the computer room with her. While she was tying, I snuck out and ran upstairs. Sadly, she heard me galumphing around upstairs (she said I sounded like a herd of elephants!). So she came upstairs to find me and tell me how bad I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment