Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Running out of time

I am a little worried being that Christmas is approaching so quickly. You see, Mom and I had discussed what I was going to give people for christmas. But apparently she has forgotten! Yesterday, she came home with a big box with my name on it (with a picture frame and a picture of me and my bff Rigby). She told me it was my christmas present from Rigby but I couldn't open it until Christmas! Now I feel bad, it's not fair that Rigby has such a good sister that she already did all the christmas stuff. I was mad at Mom and I told her we need to get working on the Christmas stuff! I sat in front of her and barked and barked-I could tell she was trying to ignore me. Finally she said we would work on the stuff on Friday! I will make sure she does! I don't want Santa to ignore me cause Mom wasn't willing to help. It's hard to do stuff without dewclaws or thumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment