Wednesday, December 11, 2013

85% recuperated

Mom says that if I ever go on a sleepover with Rigby again, she will have to feed me pasta before to prepare me for the marathon of exercise! I have somewhat recovered. Yesterday, Dad came home at lunch to find me passed out IN the hated crate! That is how deliriously tired I was! I apparently went into the crate that I hate and snoozed?! What is wrong with me! By the time Mom and Dad came home my battery was about 85% recharged. I was excited to see them, and even more excited to go outside in the snow with Mom. I stuck my nose in every snow drift. Then I made some trails. That kinda tuckered me out, so when we went back inside I jumped up on the couch and rested. Mom dragged me into the kitchen for dinner. I miss having Rigby around to finish my meals. Mom always yells at me for not eating it all. After dinner I decided to be nice to Mom. After all she must have been totally sad and distraught without me for 3 days. When she sat on the couch, I jumped up on her and lay down (even though she DID NOT  have any food). I rolled over so she could rub my belly. That always makes people happy. I didn't even try to stick my snout onto her iPad. Instead, I lay there and dreamed about all the fun I had with my bff Rigby and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment