Monday, February 20, 2012

Best walk ever!

Last night after dinner Mom and I took the best walk ever! First we met a little dachshund named Ruby and we got to sniff each other for a while. Ruby wasn't on a leash so when we were playing we didn't get all tangled up. Then we walked down  a block and I saw a friend of mine who always gives me belly rubs! So I pulled Mom down the block to say hi! I jumped all over her grocery bags and she gave me a ton of belly rubs. Mom and I walked some more. Then we came down our block and I heard dog tags jingling. A big dog ran up to us and sniffed me! He was nice. His name was Gunner and his dad's name was Omar.  He was a month younger than me and we bounced around. He wasn't on a leash either. Which makes me wonder why Mom always has me on a leash. Why can't I walk and run where ever I want? Then we went home. I got to lie on the couch with my antler. I kept barking at Mom cause I was tired and I wanted to go to bed. She ignored me. Finally I just lay down and drooled on the pillow on the couch. Finally Mom put my leash on and took me out for the last walk. Then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment