Sunday, February 12, 2012

Surprise!

This morning Dad got up and let me out of my crate. Mom said hello to me but I ignored cause I had a big surprise in store for her! Dad wanted me to follow him and go dowstairs. I walked around part of the bed and then lay down under it and stretched. When he called me I did a quick lap around the room. Then while Mom was lying on the bed watching, Dad came back into the room. I was in the corner and I ran as fast as I could and LEAPED! I made it onto the bed! I had 3/4 of my body on the bed and I clawed the rest of the way up! Mom was very surprised as she thought the bed was way to high for me to jump onto. She was not very happy with me because I jumping is bad for me. I like to jump though! I would be awesome in the jumping part of agility trials. Mom said she was going to have to sew weights into a coat for me so that I would be too heavy to jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment