Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mornings

Mom said that tomorrow she is going to film my morning routine. She wants to film me stretching and and rolling around. I'll have to remember to just run out of my crate and not dawdle.  This morning she let me out in the backyard to play. She came out for a little bit and played "I'm gonna get ya!". That's where Mom or Dad run around after me. It is a GREAT game! Then she went inside and I ran around the garden. I did some laps jumping over the raised beds but then I decided to dig. I jumped into one of the raised beds and dug. Then I jumped in the air and turned around. When I landed I dug in the new spot. Mom was inside laughing. Then I ran around some more. Mom opened the door and I pretended to ignore her and just look like I was running laps. But then I veered off and raced into the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment