Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Please Dad, drop something on the floor

I think Mom is trying to starve me. Obviously she wanted a whippet or a greyhound cause she only gives me 3/4 of a cup of food in the morning and the same at night! Sometimes I get some apple, or carrots or cheese, but still! I am basically starving here! Tonight Mom and Dad were eating dinner. I finished my dinner (it doesn't take that long to eat such a miniscule amount of food!), so I sat by Dad (he's the messier eater). They had a 2 course meal! I just had kibble because the carrots Mom gave me while she was making dinner don't count!  Salad, which smelled yummy but didn't fall on the floor and pasta which also smelled yummy. Mom told Dad to put the rest of the salad in a bowl. I watched as a crouton went flying through the air and headed towards the floor. I pounced on it and ate it before it even hit the floor. No five second rule for me-if I can snag it before it touches the floor, the faster it gets in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment