Friday, February 10, 2012

Making Mom crazy

Dad and I worked out a plan to make Mom all  crazy. If Mom gets up in the middle of the night, Dad rolls over and opens my crate and sticks me in the bed. It is so warm and comfortable. I get to snuggle up to Dad and hide underneath the covers. Then Mom comes back. She is not happy about me being in the bed. She worries that Dad will roll over and squash me, but I am fast and would be able to get out of the way. Plus Dad loves me and would never squash me! So now she turns on the light and checks the crate to see if I am in it. She saw the crate was open and looked at the bed. I should have stayed still but I wiggled around and she saw where I was. She pulled the blanket off me. I rolled on my back to show her how comfy I was but she still scooped me up and put me in front of my crate. I did not want to go in but she made me! I was unhappy about that so when she let me out of the crate this morning I took off and ran into AT's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment