Friday, February 17, 2012

Dadless

There is still no Dad around. Mom came home last night and we went for a walk. Then we ate dinner. I was really hungry cause Mom does NOT give me enough to eat. After dinner we went into the living room and I ran right over to my bed and my antler. Mom was sitting on the couch. I decided to give her something to do and ran over and jumped on the couch with my antler. I dropped it in her lap. She picked it up and threw it back on my bed. That was not the right move! I jumped down, grabbed my antler and jumped back up on the couch. I dropped it on her lap again. This time she figured it out and held it for me to chew on. This will make her feel needed I thought. I like it when someone holds the antler, it is easier to chew on then. Mom held it for a while until I had drooled all over her pants and the antler was all soggy. Then we went for a walk and up to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment