Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mom is mean!

This morning Dad carried me downstairs and Mom was there waiting. She leashed me up and we went outside for a walk. I barked at the cat across the street and Mom made me go inside. When we went in the kitchen she let me go run around in the backyard while she made my breakfast. Kibble with apple. When I was done eating and minding my own business she grabbed me and started brushing me! I hate that! I bounced around trying to bite the brush but it was very elusive. Eventually I got a beggin strip when it was done. Then Dad was in the kitchen and Mom went to work. Dad let me outside. I heard someone by the gate so I ran to see what was going on. I barked to let them know they should move on and not loiter by my gate. Then I looked through the gap and saw Mom-and she woofed at me! How rude! I barked at her until Dad came out and yelled at her. Then she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment