Thursday, February 9, 2012

Morning fun

I knew Mom was going to film me this morning so I didn't do my long yoga routine. Plus I heard Dad and seeing Dad is more fun than stretching!
After I said hi to Dad, I ran into AT's room, then I ran into my room and found a pair of Mom's socks! I love to chew on her socks cause she rolls them into balls and I can throw them around. I made Mom and Dad chase me around a little. Mom caught me and Dad did sock removal.Then Mom and I went downstairs and outside for a walk. When we come back in and go in the kitchen sometimes Mom asks me if I want to go play outside. I ALWAYS want to go play outside. She let me outside and I ran around sniffing at the snow. Then Mom came outside to play! I grabbed my favorite big stick (I found it on a long walk with Mom and dragged it all the way home! It used to be longer but I ate part of it.) I let Mom chase me around the garden. It is good exercise for her! She won't do laps with me though and I never see her jumping over the raised beds. She is missing out on a lot of fun!












































































No comments:

Post a Comment