Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crazy Time

Last night when Mom took me for a walk, I went beserk! We were calmly walking along when I felt the need to channel my inner wolf! All of a sudden I took off and ran to the end of my leash in one direction-when I hit the end it pulled me back so I ran to the end of the leash in another direction. Then I growled and attacked Mom's pant leg. Mom dragged me back home and put me in the backyard so I could get rid of all the craziness. I ran around attacking my soccer ball and the tree. I growled, rolled all over and howled. Then it started to get dark and I got scared! I went to the door and barked for Mom but she wasn't there! I curled into a ball and waited. Finally she opened the door and let me in. She put my metal leash on (the better to catch me if I went crazy again) and let me into the living room. I grabbed my antler and jumped up on the couch to chew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment