Saturday, April 14, 2012

A trick gone wrong

Last night Mom and Dad came up at the same time. Mom put me in my crate with my cookie. Then she left to brush her teeth. While she was gone, Dad decided to play a trick but didn't tell me to be quiet! He opened my crate and I flew out! He caught me for a moment but then let me go. I galloped out into the hall and then back into the room. I think that's when Mom heard me. Dad grabbed me and stuck me in the bed and closed my crate up. He turned off the light and got into bed. Mom came in and turned on the light and looked in my crate. I wasn't there! Mom asked where I was and Dad said I was in my crate. I was so excited about tricking Mom that I started wiggling around in the bed! She saw me and that was the end of the trick. She grabbed me but I wiggled out of  her hands and ran around the bedroom. I grabbed her sock and ran up and down the hall. Mom made Dad get out of bed and catch me. Then they stuck me back in my crate but without any cookie!
  This morning Dad took me downstairs and we watched British soccer (which Dad calls Football) together. Then I heard Mom upstairs. I ran to the stairs and saw Mom and she woofed at me! I barked back. Then she came down most of the stairs but not enough for me to get her. I climbed up 5 steps to bark at her and give her a lick. This afternoon, Dad took me to the dog park.

No comments:

Post a Comment