Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mom was right for once!

This morning Mom told me that I was going to have a REALLY good day. I didn't believe at first, but then my Grandma came to visit! I was so excited to see her and we went into the backyard to play. Then Dad's friend Capt. Rick came into the backyard. 2 visitors??????? It is good day! I got lots of belly rubs. Then the day got even better. Mom and Grandma took me out to the car and we went for a ride. I was excited and wondered where we were going? We went to Old Westbury Gardens and it was full of dogs! I was trying to get Grandma to pay attention to me when I saw my BFF Rigby and his sister (my favorite library person) Grace! Plus Rigby had his Dad AND Mom with him.  I couldn't believe how good this day was going. If only Dad were here! I got to walk around with Rigby and guess what-he knows the same trick that I know (which really annoys Mom on walks)-the rolling around one! Mom took a video-he has longer legs so it looks better but I think I wiggle a little bit better! Grandma took some photos so maybe I'll have some to put up tomorrow! Mom said that if I am good and it is not raining tomorrow, Dad will take me back there. That would make tomorrow even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment