Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Super Naughty Pup!

Mom was mad at me last night cause I was SUPER NAUGHTY! We went for a long walk and then she took forever to feed me. Apparently I'M not allowed to eat until HER food is ready. Well I was hungry and wanted food now! So I barked and nipped and bumped her. She sprayed me with water which I did not appreciate, in fact it made me angrier. She left me alone in the kitchen-also not fun. So I barked and barked and barked. She came back in and we ate dinner. Then I was naughty again so she left the kitchen. I barked and barked. She came back and we went for another walk. When we came inside she put me on my unchewable leash and let me in the living room. I looked at my toys but I didn't want to play with them. I just wanted to bug Mom. So I sat in front of her and chewed on her pants and nipped at her. She grabbed me and put me on the couch with her. I didn't want to snuggle, so I wriggled away and sat in front of her and barked again.She put me in the kitchen. I barked and barked and barked and barked. Mom decided that I must be tired and eventually took me out for my last walk and brought me upstairs to bed. I can't believe it took her that long to figure it out! I got my cookie and went into my crate and was quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment