Friday, April 27, 2012

I thought Dad loved me...

Yesterday it was just me and Dad. We always have a great time together and I thought Dad loved me! BUT, last night, I was minding my own business when he grabbed me and brushed me. That was bad enough, BUT then he gave me a bath! That was not fun! He stuck me in some warm water and then put warm stinky shampoo on me! I had gotten to the point where I was smelling pretty good! Now I'm going to smell like oatmeal! I was very unhappy. After he took me out and dried me off, I rolled all over the floor and ran around the house naked (no collar!) to show my displeasure. Then I lay on the couch next to him and sighed dramatically to show my disapproval. Finally Dad put my collar on and took me out for a walk. Then he brought me upstairs to my crate. I thought we were going to bed but then he left me upstairs in my crate all ALONE! I was sad so I lay down and went to sleep. Later on I heard noises and then Mom came upstairs. Mom always stays in the room with me when I go to bed unlike Dad. Then Dad came up and got into bed. I lay in my crate, resigned to my fate-to sleep all alone, when all of a sudden Dad was there opening my crate. I looked at him and he picked me up and put me in the bed. This is the life I thought. Comfy, warm blankets, lots of space to sprawl. I was quiet for a while but then decided to climb up and sleep on Dad's head. Mom told Dad to put me back in my crate so we all could get some sleep. But Dad made a BIG mistake. He should have carried me to my crate and put me in. Instead, he put me on the floor and told me to go in my crate. Instead, I ran around the room and hall like a crazy dog and made him chase me. Mom was very amused and put her glasses on to watch. Finally he caught me and I went in my crate to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment