Monday, April 30, 2012

Mom found more dachshund video. Last night I was very tired and barked at Mom and Dad until Dad took me for a walk and brought me upstairs to my crate. I slept well though and had  a lot of energy for when Mom opened my crate. I ran out and ran around the room. Eventually I ran over to Mom so she could take me downstairs!
    Yesterday she put me inside so she could have fun by herself outside digging in the garden. I got her back though. Dad let me outside to sit with him while he grilled. While he was busy I ran and dug up the leeks and onions that she planted in MY raised bed! She is very mean about taking over my stuff. She knows that I like to dig in the raised bed! I used to have an azealea bush that I would sit on-it was right next to a tasty bunch of grass. I would sit there and have a snack. Then one day I went outside and the bush and MY GRASS was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment