Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lunch

Mom came home at lunch to see me. (She misses me cause I am SO adorable!)  I was bored so I played my new game, "flop on the grass like a rag doll". Mom HATES that game! I love it! I lay on the grass for a while but then I saw my friend Josh, the mailman. I quickly got up and ran over to get my belly rub. Josh always gives me a bellyrub! He left but I stayed on the grass. Mom rolled me on my side and onto my belly, then picked me up and put me on my legs. I walked 6 steps around the side of the house and then flopped down on the grass again. Mom was not amused. She tried rolling me on my belly again but I resisted. Then she picked me up so that only my back legs were on the ground and gave me an upside-down belly rub. She knows my weakness! Then I walked into the backyard with her and she let me run around.

No comments:

Post a Comment