Wednesday, April 25, 2012

To sleep, perchance to dream

I think Mom is starting to learn when it's time to go to bed. Last night I was tired so I kept barking at her and running to the front door and stairs. I've been working on training her for a while. It has been a long and tedious process. Maybe treats do work. Usually she ignores me or sticks me in the kitchen. Last night, when I was by the front door, she came over and put my leash on. Eureka! She took me out for a walk (I cut my usually extended patrol of the property down as to not discourage this new learning process). We came back in and I sat by the stairs so she could take my collar off. Then we went upstairs. She put me in front of my crate and I looked but there was no cookie! Then Mom reached in her pocket and took out the cookie so I ran in my crate.
      This morning, Mom let me out before she was done putting her shoes on. I ran out and sniffed her shoes and then ran to say hi to Dad. Dad was excited to see me and picked me up and put me on the bed. He is nice like that. Mom NEVER lets me relax and snooze on the bed. Which is rude when you think about it. So in revenge I sneezed on her pillow! Dad thought it was funny! But then Mom says he always steals her pillow and drools on it, so sneezing on it isn't the worst thing that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment