Sunday, April 22, 2012

Soooooooooooooooo tired

Yesterday was great! I had a lot of fun with my BFF Rigby and his family and my Grandma. But last night I was soooooooo tired. Mom kept dragging me outside for walks. I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was have someone take me upstairs so I could go in my crate. So I sat in front of Mom and Dad and barked. Nothing. Then I went and lay down in front of the sink in the kitchen. But Mom made Dad come in and get me. Then he put me on the thing that holds my toys (Mom calls it a bed). But I wanted to go upstairs. So I went and lay down by the kitchen door. No one noticed. Then I lay closer to them, by the table. No one noticed. Then I sat and looked at them. Mom told me to go lie in my bed. They are not very smart I thought. So I walked over to the stairs and put my front feet on the step-Mom likes it when I do that as it is easier to pick me up (usually I lie down under the step so she can't get me). I looked at them but they didn't come get me. I went over and collapsed on the floor by their feet. Finally, Mom got the leash and Dad took me outside. We went upstairs and I happily ran over and into my crate.
    This morning Mom let me out but I was still tired! I ran over to Dad to say hello. He picked me up and put me on the bed. It was so soft and warm that I just wanted to lie there forever. But Mom was in the bed and she was hogging all the blankets so Dad and I went downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment