Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mom hasn't been writing about me! She's in trouble!

Mom has been very bad and has not been writing about all the funny things I do. She says it is because I have not been funny only naughty and because she is busy working on a hat for me. I say she is just being lazy. This morning we went for a walk. We went past a place where there had been two tree trunks but now there is just a pile of dirt. I tried to look casual as we came up to it, but I really just wanted to jump in there and dig! Somehow Mom knew this and wouldn't let me anywhere near it! How does she do that? I don't know why she is making me a hat. I heard her tell Dad that she was taking me to the library tomorrow and that I would have to try my hat on. I'm sure that I will look stunning as long as she does a decent enough job on the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment