Friday, June 15, 2012

BAD bunnies!

Last night when Mom took me out for my last walk, all I could smell was bunny! I was not happy to go inside as I wanted to chase that smell. All night I lay in my crate whimpering and dreaming of bunnies.
  This morning I waited forever for Mom to get dressed and take me outside. Once out the door, I ran to the spot where I had smelled the great smells. I snuffled around with my tail wagging madly and making excited little barking noises. You have to bark to let people know that you're on the trail of something! Mom kept trying to talk to me but I was busy tracking the scent of that bunny! It smelled really fresh and I ran all around the lawn following it. Mom was still trying to tell me something and pull me somewhere -Couldn't she see that I was busy? Finally Mom stopped and yelled something. I was busy sniffing but eventually I realized what she said. Apparently while I was busy tracking the bunny smell, the actual bunny had been sitting there watching me and jumping around behind me the whole time! I was mad at Mom for not letting me know so I grumbled when she made me go inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment