Friday, June 22, 2012

Getting my sea legs!

Last night I got to sleep in the air conditioning again, but for some reason I was very whiny. I made Mom get up at 1:40am and at 6:00am and take me out! Then I whined again at 7am and she put me in the kitchen. I really just wanted out of my crate so I could go and jump on AT-he was sleeping in our room too!
  This morning Mom and AT and I went to Sands Point. We went down to the beach and AT took off his shoes and socks. I don't know why humans put so much stuff on! He left me and Mom and went into the water. I was upset cause I don't like it when AT goes to far from me. I was scared of the waves but I wanted to be by AT so I bravely followed him in the water. He went farther and farther in and so did I until suddenly there was nothing under my feet! I had to swim for my life! I swam towards him a little and then turned around and swam towards Mom until there was ground again. Of course Mom forgot to bring the camera so no video this time! Then we went up to the castle and I drank a bowl of water and a fireman petted me! I'd call that a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment