Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Warning! Penguins may look tasty...

Penguins should definitely come with a warning. Mom was wearing these little penguins slippers. They looked so tasty and soft that I got mad at her for wearing them. So I sat and barked at her feet. After a while she took them off and put on her shoes. Then she put the penguins socks way up on the steps in an attempt ( a bad attempt) to keep them away from me. We went on our walk and then came home. Mom was sitting on the couch and while she wasn't looking, I snuck up the stairs (the same stairs that I refuse to go up or down at bedtime or in the morning-I prefer to be carried as more befits my princely status) and grabbed a penguin. It was as soft and tasty as it looked! Mom chased me around, wrestled it out of my mouth and banished me to the kitchen. Stupidly she put put the penguin back on the steps but higher up. Dad came home and saw me looking all sad in the kitchen. He let me out and while he was talking to Mom, I snuck up and got another penguin! A wild chase ensued that ended in the kitchen with Dad yelling at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment