Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bunnies are taking over the world!

Guess what? I'm not the only one with bunny problems! They are also taking over my bff Rigby's backyard! This morning when Mom took me out for a walk, I sniffed around and smelled that bunny! He has a lot of nerve, hanging out on MY lawn, eating MY grass! He could at least come in the back yard and play with me! And as I sniffed around I realized he had been all over the lawn! Trying to mark his territory, while I'll show him! I saw another annoying animal on my walk- a squirrel! It was sauntering slowly along the sidewalk. I tried running as fast as I could, but Mom is SO slow! She always makes me miss catching things! The squirrel made it up a tree and I tried to climb the tree-but that didn't work so well. I was mad at Mom for slowing me down so I barked at her. When we came home she left me in the backyard and I jumped in her raised beds to get back at  her.

No comments:

Post a Comment