Sunday, June 10, 2012

Harness=car ride

This morning after we came downstair, Mom sat on the couch holding my harness. Yay a car ride! I ran over to Mom and stood there patiently while she put my harness on. I was excited to leave but Mom took forever to get ready. She found my water bottle and my long big boy leash. Finally we were ready to go. We went outside and got in Mom's car. It was a long ride and I wondered where we were going. Finally we got to a place with castles and lots of grass and a place with very salty water.  Mom and I walked on a couple of trails and finally went down to the water. It was too salty to drink but I lay down on the wet sand cause it was cool. I made friends with a black lab who was all wet cause he had gone swimming. Mom and I stopped for a water break-I was really thirsty! We climbed up and sat by the castle, then got in the car only this time the car had no top!! That meant there was a much bigger breeze! I was tired when I got home and went to lie on the cool kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment