Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Picky eater

Mom says that I am a picky eater. I say kibble is NOT tasty food and if she gave me more apple, carrot and cheese I would eat it all up! Lately I have not been eating all my food. That's because it is very very lonely to eat by oneself. Since no one joins me for breakfast, I eat all the chicken pieces and apple or carrot and leave the kibble. This morning Mom tricked me. She was eating in the kitchen so I snuck over and ate all the chicken bits and then went to lie down. Mom got up and moved to another chair and she moved my bowl! She's discovered my weakness, I thought. How does she know I like to eat in different places! I ran over and ate all the kibble. Then I sat there and waited for Mom to tell me what a good boy I was for eating all my food. But she wasn't paying attention! I nudged her knee with my nose. She looked down and saw my empty bowl. What a good boy she said! And I jumped up for a throat scratching, which is almost as good as a belly rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment