Monday, June 25, 2012

Exercise before bed

Since Mom and Dad know that I can climb up and down the stairs, I decided to institute my new pre-sleep exercise routine! Dad took me out for my last walk and put me on the steps. I ran upstairs and into Dad's bedroom to grab a rolled up bunch of socks that he keeps lying around for me. I grabbed them and ran around the hallway and AT's room. Dad came up to help catch me, but I tricked them by running all the way downstairs! Dad had to send AT (the Mecki wrangler) after me. I was harder to catch cause I was naked-no collar! AT chased me back up the stairs and I ran around the rooms. Then I made a hard left and ran down the stairs again! Dad sent AT back after me. This time, he carried me upstairs and put me in front of my crate. I decided that they had all gotten sufficient exercise so I went in and ate my cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment