Friday, June 1, 2012

Maybe next time I can be flipped in the air

Mom read me my bff Rigby's blog about his birthday and I was mentioned! That is because I picked out a most awesome present that looked and smelled like me! Rigby liked it and tossed it in the air. Next time I see him maybe he'll toss me in the air cause it looked like fun!  Or I could just bounce up and next to him and wait for him to flatten me with one paw-he is very strong!  Mom said she would buy me a box of the treats that he got too. They sure did smell good.I also saw the photo that humans use to embarass us-the birthday hat photo.
   Mom said last night she was at work and a woman came in the library with 2 smaller versions of me-Heidi and Hans. She said that maybe I can meet them. I like to meet dogs but I prefer larger dogs-they are not as delicate and more fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment