Friday, June 15, 2012

My secret is out

Today is an even better best day ever! Today AT came! He was hiding in the backyard. Dad let me out and I was running around and all of a sudden there he was!
It is so much fun to have him here! But unfortunately I was so excited to see him that I let my secret out in front of Mom and Dad. AT was upstairs playing and I wanted to go play with him. Dad was busy and wasn't looking but I didn't realize that Mom was upstairs too. I climbed all the way up the stairs and ran into his room. Mom heard me and came and brought me back downstairs.  When she and Dad weren't looking , I climbed back up the stairs to play. I hid in Mom's room and grabbed one of Dad's socks. She chased me so I climbed all the way downstairs with the sock! Now Mom and Dad know that I can do the stairs. I hope it doesn't stop them from carrying me up and down-that's my favorite mode of transportation!

No comments:

Post a Comment