Saturday, June 2, 2012

in house olympics

Mom is always talking about how if I wasn't so so "disobedient" (as she thinks, I prefer to be thought of as independently minded) she would take me to practice agility. I do my own olympics inside the house. Yesterday, I did my loop of running into the living room, grabbing my antler (relay), running into the guest room, jumping on the futon, running down it, then jumping off the futon (high jump and long jump) and sprinting back into the living room. REPEAT!
  What really go Mom laughing was when I was sniffing by the guest room and then sprinted back towards the living room, jumped in the air and threw myself on the floor face first and slid across the carpet. I had been watching baseball with Dad and was practicing sliding into first base.

No comments:

Post a Comment