Sunday, June 24, 2012

Carrots

Mom and I took a walk tonight that I did NOT want to take. But she made me go anyway. I kept flopping on the grass, but Mom was tricky and had brought snacks that I had to get up to get. Finally I flopped down right next to a driveway and a car pulled in.  I was rolling around showing my disapproval when three woman got out and said "look how cute he is!" Of course I had to get up and go say hello. They all gave me belly rubs and petted me. Mom told them how "naughty" I was but they just laughed and petted me more. When they went inside, Mom made me walk again so I jumped up and bit her shorts. When we got home I was still agitated, so I hunted my carrot!
Carrots are very sneaky. You have to catch them and then flip them in the air to show them who's the boss! They are not as good as an antler cause they don't last very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment