Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot!

It took me all day yesterday to recover. That's a lot of walking for such a small dog! And a  lot of new things to smell! Today Mom and AT decided to fill up MY pool with water and splash in it! How rude! Then they threw my soccer ball and frisbee in. I was forced to jump in and save them!
Then AT decided to squirt me with a water gun. Well I don't like that at all. Sometimes when I'm bad Mom squirts me. I ran and hid under Mom's chair and decided that as long as I was there, I should shake the water off. Mom said that I looked like a small drowned rat.
I did like being in my pool-but don't tell Mom! I like to run around in circles and drink the water-it always tastes better outside! Now that I'm all soggy, I'm stuck in the kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment