Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Colddog

Yesterday Mom and I went outside and there was a grey dog sitting on my property! He was sitting on some rocks in the corner garden. I'm not allowed to sit there! I pulled Mom over there. Then I sat and looked at him. He was very quiet and didn't move. I have to investigate I thought. So I pulled Mom closer so that I could climb in the garden and check this dog out. I carefully got closer but then jumped back cause I thought I saw him move. I gathered all my big dog courage and went up and sniffed him. He was cold and didn't move at all. I sniffed him but he didn't smell like dog-he smelled like the sidewalk.  I licked his ear and snout but nothing. That is a very strange dog I thought as Mom and I continued our walk. I guess he is good for guarding the house while I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment