Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still recuperating

I am still working on catching up on all the sleep I lost during yesterdays double death march! My poor little feet need to soak in some cool water but Mom hasn't offered me a chance to do so. Instead, she opened my crate this morning and grabbed me while I was stretching and greeting Dad. We went downstairs, where , in her current insanity (probably due to her sunburn) she actually made me go outside and WALK! My dogs were definitely barking! In fact, I kinda understand that phrase now! Every step was agony.Mom thinks I am faking it, pointing to the fact that last night after a walk, I had crazy time and did laps around the living room and into the guest room where I was going too fast and bonked my head on Dad's elbow. That was purely do to the extreme hapiness that the walk was over!  Finally we got to go inside where I had some water and flopped down on the kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment