Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The longest walk EVER!

This morning Mom got up super early. This is suspicious I thought to myself. Then Dad got up! Maybe we are going somewhere I thought as Mom let me out of my crate. I ran over to see if Dad would tell me. Dad brought me downstairs and Mom put my harness on. A ride in the car! That's what the harness means! We all got in the car and took a very long ride to Brooklyn. When we got out of the car, I could smell the ocean and I saw a big bridge. Mom and Dad were watching ships but I couldn't see them until I jumped up on the wall and stuck my head through the railing. Those ships are very far away I thought, and that jinxed me! Mom and Dad made me walk all the way to the bridge! It was the longest walk ever. I was very thirsty and drank a whole bottle of water. We sat there for a while. A lot of people walked by but no one came to say hello to me. I was mad cause Mom made me walk so far. Then to my horror they made me walk all the way back to the car! My little feet were so tired that I just flopped down on the grass by the car and had some more water. How mean Mom is I thought, but then I noticed that she had a sunburn, so she got punished for making me walk 500 miles! Now we are home and I am passed out on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment