Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Playing hide (but not seek) with Dad

I think that Dad might be home. But I also think that he is hiding from me. I can't go and look for him because a) Mom locked me in the kitchen and b) I think he is upstairs and I can't climb up those stairs. I'm lying by the gate so that I get a good view of the living room for when he comes downstairs. I love spending the day with Dad! He is my number one most favorite person (even though he squirts smelly stuff in my ears and pulls out all my fur with the comb).
    Yesterday Mom came home to walk me and I wasn't very excited to see her. But then all of a sudden, Dad came home at lunch too! He must have missed me so much that he wanted to come home and see me. I don't think Mom misses me at all. But then she might still be mad at the fact that I didn't appreciate her pushing my head down to force me into my crate-I gave her a warning air snap (never even came close to biting her) but she was mad anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment