Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In protest of my bff's forced bathing

Mom read me my bff's blog about how he was forcibly bathed! I felt really bad for him so I decided to start my own protest against  bathing. I think that I can get Dad and AT to join in with me, probably not Mom though, she always smells way too clean. I let Mom brush me so that all the useless loose fur would go away and I could get a good layer of stinkiness going on permanent fur. There is no point in rolling in something stinky if all that fur is coming out anyway. This morning Mom let me out in the backyard and I ran around sniffing so that I could find the stinkiest place to roll and I found a good one. I rolled around so that it got all over me. Mom came over to see what I was doing and to see what I was rolling on, but she couldn't cause she was using her eyes, not her nose! Ha! Here's to you, Rigby! May you get properly stinky again quickly! Now I just have to hide from Mom and Dad so they can't give me a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment