Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grumpy dog

Mom was listening to phone messages and there was one from the vet. It said that I had internal parasites! That sounds very unpleasant, so Mom is going to ask Dad to pick up my medicine tomorrow. Mom said that is maybe why I have been so grumpy lately. Maybe I haven't been feeling well. I think Mom is just looking for excuses.
     I got 2 great new toys! They are Mom's favorite Sponge Bob socks! When she took them off last night they had a hole in the heel, so she stuck them in her shoe to throw away. When she wasn't looking, I grabbed one! They are very light and tasty! I can throw them up in the air and toss them all over the place.Mom said that today is Mother's Day and I should be nice to her. But I was naughty. I keep flopping down on the ground when I don't want to walk or go inside. It makes her crazy. She let me hang out in the living room with her but then I attacked her pants so she got mad and put me in kitchen. Mother's Day is not very fun in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment