Friday, May 25, 2012

Lazy day

Today was my favorite kind of day-a lazy lying around the house day.  Mom was lying on my futon in the guest room so I ran in there to snooze a while with her. Then she moved to the couch in the living room so I was forced to relocate too. I took a long nap on the couch in my favorite position-on my back with my paws in the air and my head hanging off the edge of the couch. It does wonders for your spine.Plus you get the full benefit of the breeze from the ceiling fan. Then Mom and I took a really long walk and I practiced being a therapy dog! Everyone knows that rubbing a dog's belly makes you feel better, and I like to give everyone I see the chance to feel better! First we met a boy and his little brother. I yodeled at them to get their attention. Then I flopped down on my back so they could pet me. The one boy rubbed my belly but the little one just waved at me. Next time I thought! We walked some more and a lady said that I was a cute pup. That is very true! Then we saw some Grandma and Grandpa looking people on a bench (Mom said that's the polite way of saying they were old) and I ran over to say hi! I put my paws up on the bench so they could pet me. The Grandpa man scratched me under my chin and rubbed my ears. I think they both felt better after that so Mom and I left. We went home and sat on the front steps and I grazed on some grass. Now we're just waiting for my favorite person to come home-DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment