Saturday, May 5, 2012

Out and About

This morning Mom put my harness on so I knew something was going on! Dad, Mom and I went for a long ride into New York City. I was anxious to get where we were going so I whined. Dad made Mom ride in the back to keep me company. I rested my head on her and whined quietly.
    We got out of the car and walked to a big green area. Mom said it was Central Park. I thought it was paradise! There were dogs and people everywhere! Then Dad saw 2 people with a small version of me coming. He told me we were going to meet Jasper. Jasper was smaller than me and I was excited to see him. I think I might have scared him with my bounciness as I sniffed him. Mom and Dad said hello to him too. A man came by with 2 dogs and petted me. That was fun! I tried to play with Jasper but he was hiding. Mom said that I have to learn to be less like Tigger. Eventually we said good-bye to Jasper and went on a little walk. Then we came home and stopped at the vet! I went inside and smelled all smells but I didn't have to go into a room and be grabbed by a doctor so it was a good visit! Now I am lying on Dad's legs on the couch and we're resting,

No comments:

Post a Comment