Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Showing off my manners

I am a very well behaved dog, just not to MOM! She is always amazed at the compliments I get. Once we were walking and Mom told me to sit at the CVS driveway cause a car was coming. I decided to humor her so I sat. The woman in the car rolled down her window and said "What a well behaved dog!" Mom looked at me and laughed-very rude of her! Last night we went for a walk and Mom met the german neighbor that she had met before (only didn't realize she lived so close). They were talking and the conversation was boring and partially in german (which sounds more interesting-like people barking at each other). So I sat my Mom's feet and didn't make a peep. The woman said "What a well behaved dog!" and I saw Mom roll her eyes-yet again with the rudeness! When we went home I made up for it by being very very naughty, only Mom couldn't be mad at me cause I had been sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment