Saturday, December 8, 2012

Betrayed by Mom

Last night Mom came home late. I ran over to enthusiastically greet her (cause she likes that and Christmas is coming!). I ran around and jumped all over her. She sat down on the couch so I could jump up and say hello. I was giving her air kisses when I smelled something familiar. I smelled my bff Rigby! Where is he  hiding I pondered. Then it hit me. Mom had gone to visit and play with my bff without me! How rude I thought, that was quite mean of Mom. She had better be careful or Santa Claus won't bring her any presents! I can't even be mad at her cause then I won't get any presents. December is a hard month.
    Today my Grandma came to visit. I was very very happy to see her. Plus smelled like Mollie! I jumped all over her and gave her a lot of kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment