Thursday, December 13, 2012

Early Christmas present

Last night I got an early christmas present from my Aunt Carol. At first it just looked like a stuffed toy (which I love cause they have such tasty appendages!!). But when I bit it, it made an awesome crackly noise like bottles make when I'm able to steal one and chew on it. This is a great toy I thought-it's chewy and crunchy!
 
Later that night Dad and I played our game. Dad gets on all fours like a dog and tries to scare me. Usually I'm walking around minding my own business when he jumps in front of me and goes "WOOF". I pretend to be scared and run around like crazy. We played for a while but then Dad found my two soccer balls. He put them by his leg and I had to try to get them without being caught.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment