Thursday, December 6, 2012

Too many muscles!

This morning Mom grabbed me and stuffed me into my Santa outfit. Now normally, I am quite happy to wear this. I look quite smart in it and always get compliments.  Something had happened though in the time since I last wore it. It didn't quite fit! Mom had a hard time getting me into it and then she couldn't velcro the part on my tummy. Obviously I  have gotten very muscular since last year. You would think that Mom would be proud of this and say something. But, no she ignored that , which is very rude! Since I was in my outfit she took me outside and I noticed her car was in the driveway! I pulled Mom to it excitedly knowing that we must be going somewhere. I barked the whole time in the car and tried to crawl into her lap so that I could get  her to drive faster. That didn't work at all. Finally we parked and she turned off the car. We were at the library! That is where all my friends are! Today is going to be great I thought! I jumped out of the car and we walked across the street. I was sniffing the grass when I looked across the street and saw my friend Gary. I barked to let him know I was here. He came across the street and said hello. We went inside the library and I saw Angela-who is still strong enough to ignore my cuteness and hasn't petted me yet. I think I'm wearing her down though! Then I saw my friend Rita (who brought me very tasty cheese duck shaped crackers-Mom never buys me those!). I saw my friends Diane, Theresa, Elaine, Anabell, Peggy, Faye  and of course my bff' Rigby's sister Grace! I was very happy to see her and I bounced all over her so she would get a lot of attention when she went home for lunch! I got lots of belly rubs and attention-which of course I deserved! Then Mom took me home and I napped.

No comments:

Post a Comment