Monday, December 31, 2012

Not a good day

It was all going so well, Christmas presents, company, AT! Then Mom and Dad and AT tricked me into going to the vet. Mom found a bald patch on my side where I had been very itchy and chomped on myself. Dad found one under my leg. The Vet (who was very mean--no sooner had he seen me then he took me in another room and squeezed my bottom!) said that I am an allergic dog. He said to keep giving me baths, and that I had a yeast infection in my ears so now Dad had to flush my ears out twice a day, put ear  drops in, plus I have to take steroids for my itchiness-Dad said I would probably get roid rage! That was not a good morning in my opinion! Then since Dad felt bad, we went to Petco and he got me tasty treats and a toy! So it ended up ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment