Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas is great!

Mom's been very busy lately, making sure to get me lots of good stuff for christmas! I've been a very good pup. Now she said that she could catch up on all those photos that she didn't have time to post for me! Here are a few:

This was when we went to go find a tree. I don't know why we had to drive so long to find one, there are plenty of trees at home! Mom said that the little tree would be a good Mecki sized christmas tree, but they didn't chop it down for me. Instead they got a bigger tree, which was good cause I can sneak behind it and Mom and Dad can't catch me!

My Grandpa and my Grandpere came over for christmas eve dinner! I hadn't been allowed to see my Grandpa in a long time cause he got a new hip. I was very excited to see him, and I think he was happy to see me.
     For christmas I got a lot of good toys! And I even gave some good presents! I got Dad a waffle iron (and I hope he drops some waffles on the floor for me!) and some socks (cause socks are so tasty, as my bff Rigby knows!).
Since I was still in good dog mode (for Santa purposes), I let Dad put a christmas hat on me!

Here is one of my awesome new toys! A Mole that squeaks and holds a water bottle (which reminds me that Mom took away my other water bottle toy cause I ate an appendage).


It stretches too!


Here I am giving Mom a present!

My Grandma thought it would be amusing to send me a hotdog shaped leash-but it wasn't real hotdogs. I was disappointed.Mom however was amused. She also sent Dachshund shaped ice cube trays but Mom said she was going to try to use them to make chocolates.

Mom said that I also got a new crate and pillow for it, but I can't use it yet cause Dad put it together Christmas eve and it was damaged so he has to take it apart and take pictures to send to the company. She said I would have to wait for that. She also said that my other Grandma is coming over tomorrow with a present for me. And that tomorrow morning I am going to get the best present ever! I wonder what it will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment