Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's still Christmas!

Last night I got another Christmas treat-real food! None of this dry tasteless kibble! Dad bought me some beneful chicken stew wet food that was soooooooooooo tasty!
 It was so much better than the usual stuff they give me. I think I should get that every day!
This morning Mom and Dad got up early so I knew we were going somewhere, plus Mom had said that I was getting a super treat today! We got in the car and drove forever. We finally got out of the car and Mom said we were at the airport. I got a little nervous cause I vague remembered that when I was a very small pup, I spent some time in airports but I couldn't remember why.I wonder if it had anything to do with my lack of dewclaws?  Anyway there are a lot of people just hanging around and no on wanted to pet me! Apparently airports are NOT filled with friendly people. Dad disappeared and Mom and I walked around for a while. Finally Dad came back and guess what? He had AT with him! I was very excited to see him. He got taller so I couldn't quite reach his face to say hello. We left the airport and went to Grandma's where I finally got to scratch my back!

Grandma got me a kong toy and a puzzle toy that involves treats. Mom said she would take a video to show everyone how it works.
Here I am thanking Grandma for my great gifts!
Mom said I have one more christmas treat left! My new crate. I am kinda nervous about this, my old crate had finally started to smell just like me. Mom said she would take a video to show my reaction and maybe some photos too. Stay tuned for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment