Monday, December 17, 2012

Carrots and fun

Yesterday I was napping on the couch with Mom, trying to recover from the horrors of saturday, when Mom got up and went to the door. I was slightly interested, wondering what she was doing, when she opened the door and I heard a voice. Now I had to go investigate cause I'm in charge of security and who is and isn't allowed in the house! It was my Aunt Joan! I was very excited to see her but I was polite and let her sit on the couch before leaping on her. She brought me baby carrots (my favorite!) and she played tug of war with me! I was having a lot of fun. Sadly she and Mom left so I went to go hang out with Dad.
     When Mom came back there was no Aunt Joan, but Mom was nice and gave me a piece of her red grapefruit -she didn't think I would eat it, but I did. Then I gave her my saddest, most starving puppy eyes so she decided to share the rest of it with me. It was quite tasty but it made me tired so I took another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment